Monday, July 14, 2008

Marielle's Vision Of The Future

This is my desired vision of the future. I believe that sooner or later humanity will come together as one putting aside prejudice, hatred, violence and all the other things that stop us from being united. I also believe that we all shall forgive those who have hurt us in the past due to the fact that forgiveness is the key to freedom. I also believe that we shall all be grateful for each day because tomorrows are uncertain so why not make the best of today just in case we don't see tomorrow?

3 comments:

marielle said...

I did this because I'm starting to understand how hard it is to forgive not only others but yourself for mistakes that cost the love, respect and loyalty of others.

Natalia said...

marielle, you love that girl in the left corner!

nah, but for real, this is a great illustration of how images make meaning.

k3y10 said...

nnnnnnnnnnnniiiiicccccce